Application for papers (doc)
The company ARCHAIA Brno o. p. s. has pleasure of inviting you to the 13th FORUM URBES MEDII AEVI conference titled „Bricks and building ceramics in medieval and modern urban architecture of Central Europe“. The conference will be held on September 24-26, 2014 in Wroclaw (Poland). The co-organiser of this year’s conference is the University of Wroclaw, Budapest history museum, The monuments board of the Slovak republik, Wroclaw university of technology and The city museum of Wroclaw.
Financial support for the conference is provided by Visegrad fund
„Bricks and building ceramics in medieval and modern urban architecture of Central Europe“
Preliminary guidelines for participants:
- Duration of particular lectures will be 20 min at the most.
- After each block of lectures there will be time for discussion.
- All lecturers will have the possibility of presentation on boards in vestibule.
- Presentation devices available: data projector, slide projector, overhead projector (in case of any other devices demanded, please let us know in advance).
- Conference languages: German, English, Czech, Slovak. The lectures will be consecutively interpreted.
- At least one social evening (to be specified).
- One-day excursion.
- The paper is to be registered by Jule 15, 2014 at the latest.
- By August 31, 2014 all the participants registered will obtain detailed guidelines including the current program.
Bc. Lucie Černá
mobil: 777 239 989